Expanding your business across borders is exciting, but can be daunting when you aren’t sure about financial and tax implications of the decisions you make in that process.
Our team is experienced in international taxation, business formation and establishing the appropriate structure to successfully run your company.
We can guide you through the complexities of international tax law including:
- Establishing new operations or joint ventures
- Integrating global operations
- Assisting cross-border service providers in reducing withholding tax and obtaining double tax treaty benefits
- International taxation including both inbound and outbound UK transactions for foreign businesses and individuals
- Avoiding double taxation
- Implementing tax-efficient repatriation strategies
- Establishing tax-effective operating structures
- Addressing transfer pricing issues between entities
- Structuring cross-border transactions
- International Tax Advisory Services
N7 Accountants Ltd serves a diversified and broad clientele throughout the world. We complement our professional staff with an international network of lawyers and accountants, through which it is able to obtain quick answers to international legal and tax questions at no cost to clients.